We endeavour to treat personal and confidential organisational information with equal care and respect. To reflect this we are committed to upholding the statements below.
What do we use information for?
We use the information that we collect for a number of purposes:
- To better understand the needs of our customers and how we can improve our products and services.
- To provide information which may be of interest to you about services offered by Objective IT Services.com Ltd.
- To answer requests that customers or potential customers may have.
We collect only the personal information required to provide services to our customers and potential customers. This includes:
- Postal or Business Address
Where we collect personal information, we do so on the basis that the individual has specifically consented or on the basis that an individual has or is entering into a contract with Objective IT Services.com Ltd.
If we do seek to collect personal information through our website, we will be up-front, clear and open about this. We will make it evident when we are collecting personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
When you provide personal information, we will enter and store it in our database and use it to contact you to continue to discuss business, services and products which may be of mutual benefit.
In our role as a managed services provider we may have remote access to your systems and access to any data that you store within your servers, file storages, databases and email systems. This data is not accessed, viewed or otherwise disseminated in any way other than to backup or otherwise perform any network management tasks pertaining to our role as a managed service provider.
Your personal information is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data you have the following rights:
- You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access).
- You can ask for information to be corrected.
- You can ask to receive a copy of the data we hold on you (right to portability).
- You can ask us to delete any information we have about you (right to be forgotten).
- You can object to the way in which we use your information.
- You can complain to the supervisory authority.
If you wish to enact any of these rights then you can do so emailing email@example.com